A few of things we do to help our clients build their brands:
We Design and Develop Responsive Websites That Rock!
You don’t want a website that looks great on some devices some of the time. In today’s rapidly changing media environment, there is no more important tool for building your brand and growing your business than your website. Given its critical place in your communications toolbox, your web presence should keep pace with your customers and clients. At Ruby Shoes Media, we only build websites that are mobile responsive (also called ‘adaptive’) which means that your site will adjust, or adapt, to the size of the device being used by the visitor. No more special ‘mobile’ versions of your site, and no costly updates every time there’s a new device on the market.
We specialize in building fully customized, self-hosted WordPress websites using the Genesis Framework. Custom websites range in price, though we have several starter packages for small businesses and solo entrepreneurs (more info about various packages coming soon – ask us about them!).
All of the websites we develop share the following:
- Powered by WordPress, an open-source CMS, and built on the Genesis framework.
- Rock-solid code and search engine optimized
- Mobile Responsive
- User-friendly interface
- Contemporary, engaging design
- Professional photography and graphic art
We Create Fresh, Contemporary Graphic Art & Illustration
Design Matters. And good design uses the right words, typography and images to create layers of engagement with your story. We’re committed to providing you with outstanding design created with an understanding of the many ways that people “read” it.
- Newsletters, Brochures, and Advertisements
- Posters, Flyers and Signage
- Info-graphics (a great visual way to tell a data-driven story)
- Fundraising Materials and Annual Reports
- Slide Presentations (Powerpoint, Keynote & Prezi)
- Social Media Banners and Branded Pages for Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram
- E-Newsletters..and more!
We Logo Design & Brand Identity
Your brand identity (your logo mark, typography, and color palette) serves as the critical ‘first impression’ with prospective customers and clients. That first impression counts – your visual identity can signal . You also want to make sure you’re not sending unintended messages. For example, if your logo hasn’t been updated in years, you might be inadvertently sending a message that you’re a bit “outdated.”
- Logo and Tagline
- Color Palette
- Letterhead & Envelopes
- Mailing Labels and Packaging
- Business Cards
- Table Tents & Promotional Flyers
When We Find the Right Combination of Words?…Happy Dance!
We love to write – and we would be delighted to put this passion to work for you. We can help write content for an ad, a promotional piece, or your entire website. We also specialize in fundraising materials for mission-driven organizations, including grant proposals and case statements.
- Advertising and Promotional Copy
- Website content
- Video Scripts
- Fundraising Case Statements
- Grant Proposals